Wednesday 30 October 2019

Helios, Knocknagoshel, a Poem and A Spooky Window Display

" I'm trying to read, Helios. Walkies later...."
Helios is the Cork Cogan family's lovely dog.

<<<<<<<<

Arise, Knocknagoshel

The charming village of Knocknagoshel is perched above its neighbours on a Kerry hillside.I took a wander with my camera and here is the first flavour of this village /nation.


Reynard greets you on your approach.


The purpose of my visit was to seek out Kieran in his village shop.



My book is now on sale in 100% of retail outlets in Knockgoshel.
I took a little stroll around as I was at it.











<<<<<<

Halloween 2019

Knocknagoshel is the home of Halloween in Kerry but Listowel can do spooky too. Look at Finesse window.






<<<<<<

Just for a Laugh

A Baby Sardine     by Spike Milligan

A baby sardine
Saw her first submarine
She was scared and watched through a peephole.

"Oh, come, come, come,"
Said the sardine's mum,
"It's only a tin full of people."

<<<<<<<<<

Cogar Mogar


Aidan, Brendan agus Eamon ÓMurchú
Kay Caball snapped the three ÓMurchú brothers deep in conversation at the launch of
A Minute of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment