Thursday 12 December 2019

A Christmas wreath, some shop windows and Colourful Spirits exhibition


A Kerry Donkey: Chris Grayson


<<<<<<<<<<<

Cured, you say? Caused, more like!


Photo from Facebook

<<<<<<<<<<

Some Christmas windows


Utopia

 Tae Lane




 <<<<<<<<<<<

A Christmas Wreath


My lovely daughter in law, Carine, treated me to a wreath making workshop in The White Horse in Ballincollig. Even if I say so myself, we made some lovely creations.





My Christmas wreath 2019

<<<<<<<<<

John Paul 2 Cemetery

I put my Christmas wreath on Jim's grave. The cemetery was looking lonely in the winter sunshine.





The burial ground is expanding rapidly with a whole new section opened up recently.

<<<<<<<

Colourful Spirits Exhibition in St. John's

I took the following photo s at the opening evening but the pictures will be there for the month. I'm delighted with my purchase. I'll leave it hang for a few more weeks but I'll have it in my home for Christmas.


Viveca Amato's Santa greeted us at the door.




I think most of the Spirits who were exhibiting are in one or other of these photos. The group does have a few more members but their work is not in this show. The paintings are lovely. Well worth a visit. These artists do commissions as well so if you like someone's work you could talk to them about doing something more special to you.



This mixed media picture is very eye catching.


This is me with my painting and the artist who painted it. Máire did a bad job on the photograph. I'll have to take it again when I get it home.


Máire bought Jim Dunn's Mad Hatter.   'nough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment