Wednesday 23 September 2020

Mill lane, Raceweek Donkey Races and World Record Breaking "Golfer" and Listowel Ball Alley Project

Mill Lane



These buildings are in Mill Lane. They look to me like an old grain store. I remember horses and their carts pulling up outside such buildings and bags of grain being lowered to them from small upstairs windows.

<<<<<<<<<<<

Donkey Derbies during Raceweek

I'm sorry this is so small because its great and well worth reading. If you dont know how to make the font bigger, do, as one blog follower told me he does, and read it using a magnifying glass.



Another world record for the Browne family




<<<<<<<<

Listowel Ball Alley Art Project

The volunteer artists have made a start on redecorating the Ball Alley.






On the day I was at the ball alley I was delighted to see someone using it to practice ball skills.

<<<<<<<

How to Behave in Church during a Pandemic


<<<<<<<<

Another Green Flag for Childers Park


A well deserved award for our local park thanks to all the hard work of David Twomey and his team gardeners, the outdoor staff of Kerry County Council and Listowel Tidy Town Volunteers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment