Thursday 26 September 2019

Listowel Races 2019 and Kerry Hospice Coffee Morning in The Listowel Arms

Season of Mists and Mellow Fruitfulness


My young visitors picked some of my apples for me before we headed to the races.


My house guests, Sean and Killian Cogan and Seán and Clíona McKenna met up with Mary Moylan in the Small Square.


<<<<<<<<

Photos I took on the Friday of Listowel Races 2019















<<<<<<<<


More from Kerry Hospice Coffee Morning on September 19 2019

Apologies for all the shadows. The sun was strong.














<<<<<<,

Names for girls...Take 2

Hope I'm right this time

Front row Ann Gleeson
Mary Keane,Noreen Scanlon,Noreen McSweeney,Geraldine Flaherty
Angela Breen,Bride Given, Kathleen Kenny
Maisie McSweeney, Eileen Scanlon

No comments:

Post a Comment