Tuesday 16 March 2021

Ballyduff place names, Remembering the Convent and St. Patrick's Day around the world

Rattoo Sunset

Photo: Bridget O'Connor

<<<<<<<<

Ballyduff  and Some Other Placenames




<<<<<<<

The Day the For Sale Signs Went Up

I have been looking through some old photos while I am in lockdown. I came across these that I took on the day the auctioneers came to erect the For Sale signs at Presentation Convent Listowel in 2007





Sr. Nuala O'Leary R.I.P and Sr. Consolata Bracken


Preparing to erect the sign


The beautiful front garden, always so well kept and picturesque



The empty grotto




<<<<<<<

St. Patrick's Day Memories

Some photos from around the world from the archive


In Shawnee


In London


In New Jersey


In New York


In New York


in Toronto


No comments:

Post a Comment