Monday 22 March 2021

Christmas cards and March Hares

Foxgloves at Slea Head 


Mallow Camera Club;  
John Hooton.

<<<<<<<<<

The March Hare

Have you heard the expression, mad as a March hare? Of course the hares aren't mad at all just a bit frisky this time of year.

For my last birthday I got a present of this lovely book.


It has a little bit about Nature for everyday of the year. Here's what it says about the March hare.




<<<<<<<<

Shopping in a Pandemic



I have very few outings nowadays and when I do get out it's only on essential business. Last week my outing was to the pharmacy for my medication. There I was, socially distanced, waiting to be served, when what did I spy but bargain basement Christmas cards. 
I am living proof that a bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist. 
Christmas cards in March! Only a dedicated bargain hunter, starved of all my usual charity shop fixes would fall for that one.

Problem now is, will I remember where I put them next Christmas?

<<<<<<<<<<

Getting Ready for Reopening


The newest barber's shop on Church Street has their new sign up in time for reopening.

No comments:

Post a Comment