Sunday 27 November 2011

Clounmacon in 1954

A blast from the past for you this fine morning.


This is another photo from Jer Kennelly's collection.  The only caption is Clounmacon 1954. Who are all of these fine young men, and what did they win?

I trust that some of my readers will help identify them.

I'll leave you with this thought for the day that's in it.


 Just for today I will not worry
Just for today I will not anger
Today I will do my work honestly
Today I will give thanks for my many blessings
Today I will be kind to all living things

Not a religious tract, these are the 5 principles of Reiki.



1 comment:

  1. Its a picture of the Clonmacon team that won the 1954 North Kerry Final. They beat Tarbert in Tarbert. Someone in Clonmacon will identify them easily. I'm sure Jer K would know a few. In front at left is Donal Bill O Sullivan, Coilbee, Listowel.
    Martin, Tralee.

    ReplyDelete