Thursday 15 October 2015

Last photos from Ladies Day 2015 and A Little bit of Christmas Magic in October in Listowel


Heather at Bromore Cliffs

<<<<<<<<
Just a few more

Yesterday I promised you that I was done with Ladies Day 2015. After all, it is the middle of October.  then I discovered that some that I had not included were some of my very best friends so here goes …this is really the last of them before I lose every male follower I have.

















<<<<<<<

An Old One



Liam OHainnín is a great lover of old songs and Irish music. He posted this old song on Facebook and this is what he said about its provenance,  "My Uncle Tom got it from the singing of Mike Hennessy of Beale whose family were the last native Irish speakers in Beale. I wrote it down from my Uncle Toms singing."

<<<<<<<<<


Listowel's Own Winter Wonderland



In Listowel Garden Centre it's all polar bears, angels and snowmen these days. Here are a few more of the displays.













No comments:

Post a Comment