Tuesday 16 June 2015

People at Graham Norton at Writers' Week 2015 and images of a back lane in Listowel


Kissing Gates; the old and the new



<<<<<<<

People at Graham Norton's event at Listowel Writers' Week 2015

As part of my Writers' Week duties I was put on the gate at The Town Park for the Graham Norton Event. As always I had my camera in my little mitt and I snapped away as the audience ignored the downpour to troop into the Community Centre for the hottest ticket in town. Here are some of the people who were organized enough or lucky enough to have tickets.













Did you spot all the happy faces, despite the fact that it was raining cats and dogs?  In this first tranche of photos from the night you will notice a few of my fellow Writers' Week committee members making their way to work at the venue. It was a case of all hands on deck on the night, and I think we played a blinder. It all went off oh so smoothly.

<<<<<<

Feale Sculpture



In The Square, Listowel

<<<<<

Listowel Back Lanes

from the door of Listowel Garden Centre

Behind Church St.

old loft door



<<<<<<<

Who is that in the photograph with Maria Stack?


(photo: Facebook)

<<<<<<

They are holding a MidSummer Fest in Cork



(Photos: Minihan's Chemist)

This is Oliver Plunkett Street on Sunday where the Our Table event was a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment